Check out the Virginia Builders 5 Year Warranty for New Homes. New Construction comes with no honey do list and the peace of mind of a Virginia Home Warranty. Although the warranty primarily pertains to structural items appliances and mechanicals are covered for up to 1 year by the manufacturer. Many Selections carry an extended Manufacturer Warranty; we can discuss this on a case by case scenario. Click the following link to learn more about the Virginia Warranty
- Richmond Virginia Builder has an Incredible Year and Anticipates 2013 to Be Even Better!
- Founder of RE/MAX Trusted Advisor Speaks about 2013
- Whether Buying or Selling a Home Warranty might be Right for You
- The Virginia Warranty and Peace of Mind it Offers You
- Homes Sales Up in Richmond Virginia!
- WOW Huge Increases in Chesterfield Virginia's Newest Golf Course Community in 2012
- Questions that Go Through a Buyers Mind and Could Stop you from Selling that House
- Since 2006: Builders Haven't Felt This Confident
- Builders, New Homes,Buyers (8)
- Buyers (8)
- home mortgages, home buyers, homes for sale (8)
- Home Owners (1)
- home sellers, Homes for Sale in Richmond Va, Mortgage Rates, Mortgage Lenders (7)
- Home Staging, Home Selling, Tips for Sellers (2)
- Home Warranty (2)
- new homes for sale in richmond va (4)
- new homes for sale in richmond virginia (2)
- Staging Tips,Tips for Sellers, Tips for Home Owners, Gardening (2)
Buyers have many choices on a home and will consider the following factors when determining if the home you are offering is the right home for them.
- Will my Favorite piece of furniture fit here? Correct dimensions available to buyers, de cluttered home, and large furniture removed all are good ideas to consider when staging your home to SELL. Overcome the feeling of “there’s not enough room” that buyers may have.
- “What will we do with this space?”...Don’t leave odd shaped rooms or nooks left unstaged. Show that all square footage in your property is usable and the odd shapes and nooks not only add character to the property but also give you unusual and creative spaces.
- “What were the Sellers thinking with these walls?” Don’t distract buyers with over creative wall finishes such as sponging, bright colors or wall paper. Neutral and warm are inviting to potential buyers and give them the feeling that this could be their home.
- “What’s in the area?” You and your Realtor should come up with a list of nearby attractions such as schools, entertainments, churches etc...So that the buyers needs are met with a glance. Do not leave it up to a potential buyer to investigate the area; they may not have the time.
- “How much will my mortgage payment be?” It is important to work with an agent who is partnered with a strong lender. As a team they will develop a price scenario sheet for your property. This relieves the potential buyer’s fear of a payment they cannot afford.
All of these questions and more do go through a potential buyers mind while shopping for homes. The more prepared you are the better chances you will have to sell your home quickly and at the price you desire
Source: Trulia 1/25/2013