Check out the Virginia Builders 5 Year Warranty for New Homes. New Construction comes with no honey do list and the peace of mind of a Virginia Home Warranty. Although the warranty primarily pertains to structural items appliances and mechanicals are covered for up to 1 year by the manufacturer. Many Selections carry an extended Manufacturer Warranty; we can discuss this on a case by case scenario. Click the following link to learn more about the Virginia Warranty
- Off the Grid?
- Land Sales in Powhatan Virginia
- Will your offer on a home get accepted?
- Chesterfield County Virginia Proffers Explained
- Case-Shiller Reports Housing increase in 2013
- POSTED Richmond Virginias Top Production Builders List
- Trends in the NEW Home Market Richmond Va
- The New Construction Housing Market is on FIRE in Richmond Virginia
- Existing Home Inventory Down in Richmond Virginia: How this effects You
- New Products in 2013
- Builders, New Homes,Buyers (21)
- Buyers (25)
- home mortgages, home buyers, homes for sale (17)
- Home Owners (6)
- home sellers, Homes for Sale in Richmond Va, Mortgage Rates, Mortgage Lenders (12)
- Home Staging, Home Selling, Tips for Sellers (7)
- Home Warranty (3)
- Homeowners (7)
- new homes for sale in richmond va (7)
- new homes for sale in richmond virginia (4)
- New Homes Trends (3)
- Staging Tips,Tips for Sellers, Tips for Home Owners, Gardening (6)
- Tips for Homeowners considering selling (2)
Buyers have many choices on a home and will consider the following factors when determining if the home you are offering is the right home for them.
- Will my Favorite piece of furniture fit here? Correct dimensions available to buyers, de cluttered home, and large furniture removed all are good ideas to consider when staging your home to SELL. Overcome the feeling of “there’s not enough room” that buyers may have.
- “What will we do with this space?”...Don’t leave odd shaped rooms or nooks left unstaged. Show that all square footage in your property is usable and the odd shapes and nooks not only add character to the property but also give you unusual and creative spaces.
- “What were the Sellers thinking with these walls?” Don’t distract buyers with over creative wall finishes such as sponging, bright colors or wall paper. Neutral and warm are inviting to potential buyers and give them the feeling that this could be their home.
- “What’s in the area?” You and your Realtor should come up with a list of nearby attractions such as schools, entertainments, churches etc...So that the buyers needs are met with a glance. Do not leave it up to a potential buyer to investigate the area; they may not have the time.
- “How much will my mortgage payment be?” It is important to work with an agent who is partnered with a strong lender. As a team they will develop a price scenario sheet for your property. This relieves the potential buyer’s fear of a payment they cannot afford.
All of these questions and more do go through a potential buyers mind while shopping for homes. The more prepared you are the better chances you will have to sell your home quickly and at the price you desire
Source: Trulia 1/25/2013
Homes for sale in Richmond Virginia are down drastically from approximately 11,000 in October to about 7400 in January 2013. Why is inventory down? Well one reason is due to the reduction in Shadow Inventory. Shadow Inventory is the number of delinquent home loans held by banks. The reduction in Shadow Inventory is a direct result of investors and buyers motivated by low interest rates.
There will be peaks and valleys with Shadow Inventory but a gradual and progressive contraction is expected.
For the Seller this means that there is less inventory or homes for sale in the Richmond, Virginia Metro area to compete and more buyers looking for homes. Essentially almost unbelievable housing shortage predictions are coming true. Fewer inventories mean a quicker sale and a higher selling price for your home.
For the Buyer it means you must be diligent about looking at homes quickly, having financing in order pre house hunt and make a realistic offer based on recent sales.
Overall the housing market seems to be making a gradual recovery. Call me today to take advantage of historic low interest rates and get that home!
Source: Los Angeles Times